Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Intro

Hi, I wanted to start this by letting you know that I am a proud parent of two teenagers. My son is 17 and my daughter 13. I figured I would use this to offer advice to new parents and get advice from parents who have already been through the turmoil I and others go through with their children. I figured I could use this to recommend articles and books that have helped me and to see if there are any better ones that I haven't read or experiences I haven't heard about. I also thought I would use to to look at different products that I have used with my children and which products I wouldn't recommend and why. I always enjoy comments and if you would like to hear about a particular topic please let me know. I look forward to talking with all of you and can't wait to hear your topic suggestions and comments.
God Bless
Patti

No comments: